Friday, March 8, 2013

3.8.13 International Women's Day

I identify with so many things in the world.  This moment in time the three things I identify with the most are:

   A: Being Human 

   B: Being Latina 
   C: Being a Woman


Today as we celebrate the 102nd International Women's Day I just want to say thank you to all the women in the world who are an inspiration to someone.    

I want to extend my gratitude and respect to the Women who are true to themselves.  I salute the Women who keep going no matter what and know when it's time to let go. 


This lifetime I was fortunate enough to be born into a world full of Strong, Powerful, Brilliant & just all around Amazing and Phenomenal Women.


I don't have to agree with your choices, I don't have to like them.  If you live a life full of love and always intend on doing your best, you are a Women I can absolutely identify and relate to. Namaste!


To all the Women of the World, I send you love and light!



Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.

Namaste!


Previous Posts:





No comments:

Post a Comment