Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Women

March is National Woman's History month and coincidentally my birth month. I took the opportunity to think of all the wonderful and amazing women who have made an impression in my life.


I meditated on what each relationship has brought to my life and stood in humility and gratitude.


Here is a short list of some of the ladies and my specific brainstorms on some of the ladies will soon follow.


Sonnia Iris
Julia Elena
Amanda PP
Amanda Thompkins
Ana Z.
Antoinette R.
Antornette C.
Asata
Barbara Gray
Blonka
Carla Roxanna
Carol C.
Chelsea G.
Christine CC
Christine G.
Damaris M.
Danielle DiMare
DaRa Williams
Debbie Williams
Dina Kaliko
Elaine Helen
Elizabeth Bonilla
Elsa Vasquez
Erica Jane
Erika P.
Eva V.
Farrah Carol
Gabby Christina
Geniphur
Geraldine Chacon
Iris Vargas
Irma J.
Jacqueline aka Juanita
Jeanie Murphy
Jennifer Luna
Joan Esterces
Joan Introzzi
Joanna aka Tapungi
Jude Judie
Juli2 
Karina Patricia
Karlla Piedad
Kathy McLaughlin
Kathy Rodriguez
Kristin Lynn
Kristina L.
Laura A.
Laura Miranda
Leslie Jones
Leslie Steele
Lisa Lisa
Madeline Alfieri
Margaret Harrington
Marguerite V.S.
Marlene O.
Maribel H.
Mavelyn S.
Mercedes 
Michele Barry
Minerva aka Minnie
Miosotis
MoniPin V.
Mother Cabrini
Ms. Leeds
Patricia aka Estrellita
Patricia F.
Patricia
Renee Lamar
Samina A.
Sheri
Shirley C.A. 
Stephanie G.
Sr. Mary Denis
Sylvia Catalina
Tameeka
Tomika
Victoria B.
Yolanda W.
Yvonne
Xanthe Puppa


Namaste!













6 comments:

  1. Hey my name landed on my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I don't think I knew your favorite color was blue. I just highlighted every name and let my hand venture around the colors...it turned out to be very pretty. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Julie! This was great and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Joan Esterces from Bowne. I found myself in her office for meetings often. Was going through a lot my junior year. She helped me process so many things going on around me at that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our first encounter was very interesting. subsequent years reflecting on it and our three and a half years of interacting taught me a lot about perceptions and choices. She was a very good grade advisor. She authentically cared about all her students and worked towards being a resource for us, at least that was my experience. I'm glad it was yours too. :)

      Delete