Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Version of the Truth

Yesterday I learned of the transition of a man who was my boyfriend when I was 15, he was but in his early forties, I lost touch with him about 25 years ago...

Today I am on my way to pick up my 87 year old Grandfather, who is visiting NY and was in the hospital for a bit here...

I constantly say,  "Light is not Lost on Me" and this here is a prime example.

I only pray that my grand parents, or anyone for that matter, don't suffer any pain. I can't take away any of the pain but I can ease it by being there. Seven years ago a very dear aunt of mine, who was more like a friend, passed away unexpectedly at 41, she went to take a power nap and just never woke up. No one expected her to die and she did, she died peacefully (I HOPE) in her sleep one Friday afternoon.

Life is a gift. I am a firm believer that we are all Spirits having a Human experience so we are ever present, this is what I believe. I also believe that life is about what we create and what we choose.

It's important to be aware and conscious of our choices. I am so very aware that I don't have control of what transpires completely but I choose to be present with my Grandparents, in energy, physically and in Spirit. It's not cause I know they will die, who knows I may die before them, but because I love them and they are a gift to me. I like to acknowledge and enjoy my gifts.

If you love someone, let them know.
Breathe deep and BeLove, that's the one thing I really need to share at this moment.

Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.

Namaste.
Sat Nam,
Julie K. Aponte

No comments:

Post a Comment