Wednesday, July 31, 2013

To Forgive is to Start Healing

Remember what we focus on expands.

I invite you to focus on love.

Love is all.

The answer is always love.
Breathe love in, breathe love out!

That's what we need to do to heal ourselves and to heal the world.

Someone dear to me and my loved ones were victims of a tragic shooting. I pray no one else in the world has to experience a loss like that. I pray that the Lord takes the souls of all the lives we lost that day, especially the life of the shooter because, my cousin who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he was loved. He was love, he gave love he got love and he is in love right now. That shooter with emotional and mental imbalance probably wasn't able to receive love. I pray he is healed in the after life and that everyone who feels rage and anger and want to lash out in violence, I pray they find peace in their hearts and in their minds and harmony in their lives.

Folks, let's focus on what we can create together as a community, individually as a HUMAN BEING. LOVE, let us focus on love, I BEG OF YOU!

Namaste.

Julie Yours, In Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment