Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Eternal Con 2013

This past Saturday we attended the first ever Long Island Pop Culture Expo.  The Expo was held at the Cradle of Aviation in Garden City, Long Island.  


The Expo I speak of is Eternal Con.


My four year old was super excited but, like my 11 year old, had no idea what to expect.  I've started taking them on little adventures together and it's been quite fun for all of us. NYC, including the five boroughs and Long Island are full of amazing and low cost things to do.

Eternal Con was the brainchild of Frank, the creator of The Eternal Collector.  He has been a collector for several years and a correspondent for the previously mentioned site, Eternal Collector. The event was a huge success.  According the reports on the Eternal Con Facebook page, the expo hosted over 3000 guests.






 

 












I don't know about you but I'm going to get my ticket for Eternal Con 2014 ASAP! The Admission price not only gave you access to the Convention Hall but also to the Vintage Vehicle show and
the entire museum! It was like getting THREE 3 shows for the price of 1 one!  SUPER DEAL.  

See you next year at Eternal Con 2014.
Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.


Namaste!



No comments:

Post a Comment