Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things I'm Thinking About

It's time for me to go to sleep.  I'm so very tired and yet I don't want to go to bed. 

Where is my TO DO Book?  Where did I leave it?

How will my being affect the emotional well being of my son? I always joked that I would need to start an investment account to help pay for my child's therapy sessions.  Most days I am confident that I am the best mom I can possibly be. I trust myself, most days.  Every once in a while a moment sneaks in that makes me second guess myself and wish I could have the power to turn back time.

Maximillian, my son, is the most amazing presence in my existence.  Max is all. As a mom and a step mom I wonder can we ever truly get it right.

How come I did three loads of laundry today but still have a basket full of soiled clothes that need laundering?!?

Why can love just be love?

I so agree with EVERY SINGLE little thing Jodie Foster said in her acceptance speech at the Golden Globes tonight.

What will I make for lunch tomorrow? How come I can't stop thinking about a nice cold glass of coke?  A can poured over seven huge pieces of frozen solid ice. I miss drinking soda and I am glad I have been able to stop. If I do it my son will want to do it, I can't and won't very well say, "Do as I say, NOT as I do," that would be lame.

This weekend, this song was on my mind

Why is it so challenging to...
Can you complete that sentence?
What's challenging for you?


Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment