Saturday, December 29, 2012

A LITTLE MORE SHARING...



This is a message I sent to all my friends yesterday:

During the holiday season it is easy to get wrapped up in emotions and in so many things.
I am so blessed to have you in my life whether we speak often or not please know that I carry you in my heart always. 

Figuratively and literally.

Early this morning I learned of the passing of a grammar school friend. Me being 39 means we knew each other a very long time ago. I had not seen or spoken to Jonathan in over 15 years but someway, somehow I always carried him in my heart.  Our lives would randomly cross at different moments.  It's like that with so many people.  I am shocked by his passing, he was only 37, very, very young. I think of the sadness that his sisters and mom are enduring. I didn't know his mom but I am a mom and I can't even fathom the devastation one can feel from loosing their child in any way. I wrote a letter for Max last night on my blog because I wanted to share my experience. I always write him letters and I keep journals and scrapbooks for him but I wanted to share my letter to him on the blog because SHARING IS CARING.

I love you and thank you for being a part of my amazing experience in this lifetime.

Please read and let me know your thoughts. 
Thank you!


Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.

Namaste!




No comments:

Post a Comment