Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A conversation...

Hey you!  How's it going? Are you ready for the holiday break? Are you wondering what you are going to do if the world ends on 12.21.12?  Why wonder, I mean if the world ends then, then the world has ended, what can you do?  I've been expressing how it is that I hope the world many of us knows ends. The world that is full of non peace, the one lacking in love, you know the one that leaves you un-invigorated.  I am praying that the world is renewed this Friday. It is coincidentally the Winter 'SOUL'STICE (First-day-winter-winter-solstice  or check out December-solstice ).  The December Solstice is an auspicious time for manifesting WONDERFUL things.  Take a moment and do some Meditation.  Or just sit down for a minute and Breathe deep, focus on your breathe and on your intentions for NOW.  If you take a moment to breathe and focus on the beauty of the present moment you will be invigorated and full of peace and love. It's true!

I may bore you at times with my posts about being so blessed but I just have to share with you because what I focus on expands. I am so grateful for all my blessings and in my mind Sharing is Caring, so there you go.

Meditation is something new in my repertoire.  I'm very excited about all the doors it has opened up for me, metaphorically and in reality.

It is 11:05 PM, EST.  I have been awake since 6:20 this morning.  I've not done any actual meditating today and that is cause I neglected to add it to my "To Do" list.  9 times out of 10 if I don't put it on my list then it will most likely not get done.  

(Now it's 11:07 PM, EST, and the reason I share that is cause it's a very important time in my life. 11:07, for me, is like 11:11 for half of america.)

So, as I was mentioning, I've not meditated today but I have been talking about meditation since 8:00AM.  At ten minutes to 8:00 I sat in the car telling my 11 year old how pertinent it is for her to meditate. I try to simplify it as best I can.  Check out Deepak Chopra's description of Meditation while he speaks to Ms. O on "OWN's Super Soul Sunday. (YOU MUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and WATCH SUPER SOUL SUNDAY, it's food for your soul!

If you don't want to do any of what I just mentioned then just check out this SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS video, It's the Funniest Smart Phones Auto Correct of 2012, cause laughter is the greatest medicine.  

If you read the posts on the previous link you will probably laugh so hard that you won't even think about 12.21.12 being the end of the world, as we all know it...


Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment