Tuesday, December 18, 2012

thank goodness

I got home at about 11:30 this evening. I hadn't written my blog for the day, or at least not one I am ready to share. Thank goodness this site runs on a West Coast time schedule so although it is already tomorrow here in NY, it is still yesterday out on the West Coast.
The previous information really just means I can still "technically" satisfy my December, "Blog A Day," Challenge. 
I'm grateful for that.

Today was my last meeting for the year with one of my integral sister circles. 

Every time we meet I learn something new, I am truly present to another, I grow.

Today I am still keeping the space that honors the big souls of all those little angels who lost their lives and of everyone who is a victim of abuse.

I pray for peace,
love,
joy,
love,
self respect,
love,
compassion,
truth,
and love!


Sharing is caring.

Thank you for reading and sharing.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment