Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Middle Child?!? (but not really)

I'm the youngest of Four and the eldest of Four, so for all intents and purposes I am the middle child. ;)

Honestly, I had so much to share with this brainstorm and as I sat down to type it morphed into so many other things, none of which I am ready to share.  I will say that I love having older sisters and a younger sister and younger brothers, many times I wonder what it would have been like to have an older brother. :)

Why is it that things are never what they seem and if they are what they seemed they just seemed irrelevant.

Ok.
I'm going to meditate for a bit so I can get back the Middle Child Story.

In the mean time, you folks share some of your sibling stories...are you the youngest? oldest? middle child?
An only child?

Sharing is caring!


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment