Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nature & Nurture

It's genetic I tell you or maybe it's we learn what we live.

Last week my son and I went to have a bite to eat with my parents.
My mom told my son she really liked his toy car. He told her he could sell it to her if she wanted. After she finished cackling she asked how much. My son responds, "Only $100.00."  He reminds her he told her that when they were talking via the computer, yesterday. She shakes her head and he says, "Granma, Granma (he uses a very heavy Latin accent when he talks to his granma) I tell you yesterday, you want, it's just $100.00 and today you have all the cars you want for only $100.00."

I could not stop laughing. First the entrepreneurship and now the accent. 
He is just too much.

My mom says she's not paying $100.00 but here is a dollar for that one car. 

He looks at me and looks at his grandma and says, "Okay, granma, I give, I give."

He got the dollar and got to keep his car, his papa would be proud.

Oh Lord, it's the little things. :)

Enjoy every moment, nothing is trivial.

Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
Namastè.
In possibility,
Julie Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment