Saturday, November 24, 2012

NEW, WARM HATS & SOCKS...


Helping Friends In Far Rockaway

                                   
I am asking for your help from now until the end of December...
I am collecting NEW  & WARM HATS and SOCKS 
for the folks in 
Far Rockaway, for babies all the way 
through adulthood, men and women.
If you have
 a connection at places of business that 
sell these and can make a donation please let me 
know who to call or where to go and I will go.
The people of Far Rockaway thank you in advance 
and I thank you with all my heart!
Message me at jewelsmax1@gmail.com 
and we can set up a pick up or drop off.
Thank you so much!




 Les pido ayuda desde hoy hasta el fin de Diciembre...
Estoy colectando Goras y Medias NUEVAS para 
la gente que viven en Far Rockaway y han perdido todo.
Si tienen contacto con alguien en una tienda que venden estas cosas 
por favor déjenme saber a quien llamo o adonde voy para una donación.
La gente de Far Rockaway les agradecen 
y yo les agradezco de todo corazón!

Mandeme un mensaje a mi correo electronico 
jewelsmax1@gmail.com y arreglaremos el sitio de entrega.
Muchisimas Gracias!







Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment