Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ABUELITA!

Julia Elena Castillo...

Even Her name is majestic.
She embodies strength, fortitude, magic, wisdom, experience, and love.
She is the matriarch.
She is the Queen.
When I look into her eyes I see great determination and a deep loving solitude.
When she holds me in her arms I can soar. I can fly, I can truly be me because she has instilled this power in me.

When I have self doubt all I need to do is center myself and hold her image in my mind, it's simple because she already lives in my heart.

My GrandMother is the most beautiful woman she can possibly be. 
She gave up her life for the life of her children.  

I exist in this lifetime because she exists.  If not for her being I would not be, 
in this particular form.

I believe I chose Julia Elena to be my GRANDMOTHER because she teaches me that no matter what,
I am love.
No matter who, I am life.
No matter how, I am being.
No matter when, I belong.

My Grandmother was one of my main caretakers for most of my life, she's the lady who taught me how to smile.

My lesson when I think of her is that I am truly enough.




Cuando pienso en mi abuela solo pienso en su sonrisa, 
en su risa llena de abundancia y amor.

Mi abuela Julia es como ninguna.

Julia es la Reina de mi familia.   

Sin tu amor y tu apollo no hubiermos existido en esta vida.


Tu eres la razon de nuestra existencia.


Gracias Julia Elena, Abuelita. Sin ti soy nadien.

Que Dios siempre te tenga bendecida.

Te amo.

Vaya por la sombra y siga siendo la LUZ!


Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
Namastè.
In possibility,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment