Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Regrets, I have a few...


When I was much younger, I was a hard ass, or so I thought.  I use to think I knew it all and there was nothing I could ever regret.  I'd often say I had no regrets and now as I have grown up I am learning everyday that I truly don't know anything.  The only thing I am certain of is LOVE EXISTS and IT IS EVERYTHING.

 I have a few regrets, regrets of things I did and things I did not do.

When I was 19 my Value Barometer was, "I can't do anything I will not be proud to share with my future child." As I got older I neglected to keep that present and did falter a bit, heck, I live in a glass house.  I just spoke with my dear 80 year old Maternal Grandmom and we were discussing what I can and can not share with my son.  I told her I had no qualms about sharing with him what I have done in this life, what decisions I made for lack of knowledge or just lack of self awareness and compassion.  For a decade or so I neglected my Value Barometer and then one day I just found again, I can not pin point the moment I realized I had faltered and I am so grateful to the universe for bringing me the awareness and the strength to be diligent and true to my values.

There are some things I've thought, done and/or created that I am not proud of and the things I am proud of, fortunately outweigh those.

Do you have any regrets? 
How do you handle regret?
What causes you to regret something?

Right now I will regret it if I don't tell you I LOVE YOU, so I love you! :)

Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
Namastè.
In possibility,
Julie Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment