Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome to Parenthood



My little Miracle
On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving I was able to visit with some special folks who have been a part of my heart and life for about 12 years now. It was a quick visit but a powerful one. One of the lovely ladies was expecting, I asked her if I could touch her belly in her pregnant splendor, she said of course and when I laid my hands on her belly I just felt this energetic connection. The moment she told me she was expecting I thought, GIRL! The two times I saw her during her pregnancy I had a strong sense of BOY. I went as far as to tell her she is a BOY mom. I felt her child was a man child, it was strong feeling at that point. I looked her in the face when she told me what her expected due date was and I said, "Your baby is coming on December 4th., Happy Fourth!" She firmly said, "Shut up, do not put that energy out there, I have things to do, I can't do December 4th."  I laughed and said, "OK."  Now I am paraphrasing what she said as I only remember specifically what I said and the gist of what she said.  Guess what, I spoke to one of the lovely ladies today and she told me the baby girl was born yesterday, December 4th.  I was half right.  I was so excited when I touched her belly and felt what I felt. It was as if I was experiencing my own pregnancy of four years ago.

I have to tell you, I have never been so sure of something. It kind of reminded me of the time my sister friend's baby girl came to me in a dream (while she was in my friend's belly) and told me to tell her mom that everything was fine.  It was such a vivid dream.  My pregnancy was uneventful, thankfully. I didn't know that baby's sex and I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't have any real cravings and no one told me when the baby was going to be born. I was due three weeks after my actual deliver date.  Babies, they arrive when it is their time to arrive.

I believe in energy and I believe we are all connected.  I have a deep respect and am ALWAYS in awe of pregnancy.  Pregnancy is the most amazingly miraculous occurrence in the Universe. There is nothing more powerful than a human being forming within another human being, piece by piece, by piece...a soul creating it's home, oooh, I get the chills just thinking about it. There truly are no words.

Congratulations to my friends, A & J.



What's your birthing story?

Your partner's birthing story?

Sharing is caring.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

Namaste!

My Preggers Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment