Saturday, July 22, 2017

Queens...

Jewels, The Queens Girl, You know, The Girl From Queens

Up until last month, I swore I lived in NYC for the first two years or so of my life.  As it turns out I was born in a NYC hospital in the neighborhood lovingly coined, "Hell's Kitchen," and I lived in Long Island City, Queens at that time.

One day last month I took my mom to Long Island City, Queens for a quick ride around it was then that she pointed out where on Vernon Boulevard we lived when I was an infant. It was truly a surprise to me but as I turned the corner I saw these smokestacks, my friends.  I have always been drawn to these smokestacks. I mean ever since I was a kid riding around sitting on the jump seat of my dad's Checker Cab I could remember seeing those stacks. It wasn't until last year that I noticed there are four, three large ones and one little one. Nevertheless, the family of smokestacks always brings me HOME to Queens.



I live and loved in Woodside, Jackson Heights, College Point, Flushing, and did lots of growing and living in Corona. 

Yep, I am a Queens Girl, through and through. No matter where you are you can always get on the 7 train and take a tour of Queens, NY, I truly believe you will be glad you did.


Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
BeLove...
Namastè.
In possibility,
Organic JeWeLs

No comments:

Post a Comment