Monday, August 4, 2014

Time For Momma To Get Grounded In Love

Wayne Dyer just shared this on a very popular social media platform:
I was telling my personal assistant here on Maui, Dee Garnes, about the idea expressed in the poem by William Wordsworth, 'our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting, heaven lies about us in our infancy.' We talked about how the ones who know the most about God, are those who have just recently been wrapped in the arms of the divine, our infants and toddlers. This is what Dee sent to me regarding a conversation she had with her young son Marcus, a little boy I treasure and love since I am with him everyday.


A few weeks ago, my 18-month old, Marcus, and I sat down for dinner. I started our meal with our usual prayer, "Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat, thank you for the birds that sing, thank you, God, for everything”. As we began eating, I stared at him in wonder. He is so beautiful! So freaking perfect! I love this little guy so much! Without thinking, I blurted: "Where did you come from?!” Marcus sat his fork down, looked up, and raised both arms to the sky. So then I asked: "What is God like?” He dropped his arms, looked directly at me and said: “light.”


***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***
I don't know about you Mommas but I feel like this, "I stared at him in wonder. He is so beautiful! So freaking perfect! I love this little guy so much!" Every single day. 

Love & Light.

I'm so grateful to my source, to my son, to the universe, to God, to Love, to my partner, to gratitude even, for giving me the opportunity to live my life with this little being.


Sometimes, okay, often times, I loose my patience and get loud, often times I loose my patience and I threaten, I will remember the grace that allowed us to be in each other's lives and I will remember and honor his being. My little boy is only a human being who is extraordinary and full of love and light. I will continue to love, celebrate, coach, honor, enjoy, and adore this little person with reckless and calculated abandonment.

Parenting can be quite challenging at times; being a parent can be difficult, so I will choose to be grounded in Love at all moments. I will be compassionate with myself and with my child, at all times. FOCUS, REMEMBER, BREATHE, LOVE.

I know I am a wonderful mom 95% of the time but that five percent can really cause emotional damage if I don't pay attention. When we know better we do better, I know better.
 

#Parenting #Love #Life #Light


What is your parenting style? What do you do when you think you have no more patience? Where do you spend quality time with your child? How do you coach your child when they are not listening?  I appreciate and look forward to your feedback.

NOTE: I had this inspiration after reading Dr. Dyer's Post and I shared it with my mommy group, then my friends, of course I had to blog it. Sharing is Caring!

Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
BeLove...
Namastè.
In possibility,
Organic JeWeLs

No comments:

Post a Comment