Sunday, December 16, 2012

Do you know?

I'm wondering where I can RECYCLE my Christmas lights.

I keep thinking about how folks can RE-USE empty cans and glass jars.

The phrase "banker's hours," keeps popping up in my mind and it's interesting how it doesn't mean the same thing it use to me.

I wonder if you can tell me where I can go to recycle or dispose of used batteries and light bulbs.

Is there a reason you are reading this blog?

Do you think the world will end on December 21st?

Do you believe that what the world needs now is LOVE?

Before I came to post this I saw a picture I took of a heart that says, "Namaste."  For the first time I realized that without the N, in spanish, the word means, YOU LOVED...


Sharing is caring.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment