Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fandom

There is a person in my life who I've been a fan of for a little over fifteen years.  

When I learned this little pea had chosen my family to come into the world I was elated.  

I love all the beings who are part of my family, I love them dearly and each and every one is extremely special and unique.  

I remember learning of her existence and thinking, I can not wait to hold that child and share ice creams and fun together...



Thank you! :) Thank you for all you have taught me,
for all you continue to teach me.


For the bridges you've built in our lives.

Thank you for all the love and for being so brilliant.

Happy 15th Birthday to my little princess, 
who called me 
Thee Thee Julie for so many years. :)

I love you KC!


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment