Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Batteries Are Missing

A couple of weeks ago my partner and I decided our son will only be allowed to watch one hour of television a week and it must be something we deem educational (Truth be told I will most likely be allowing him to enjoy a film or two every now and then).


CYBERMAN (From an imaginary TV show) By MJG2015
Last night my partner asked me if I took the remote control batteries out to use them for something else, I told him no and dismissed it.  Today I asked our son if he took the batteries to use in one of his toys or something, his response was priceless.

"Mom, I took the batteries out of your remote control because I figured if I can't watch any television then you and my dad can't watch any television either. I hid the batteries in that box right there, I will get them."


If you ask me, I say that was genius.  The best part of it, for me, is we had been discussing limiting our television intake and thought it was a good idea to watch less and to be more mindful of the programming.


All's well ends well.


What are your guidelines on television watching?


Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
BeLove...
Namastè.
In possibility,
Organic JeWeLs

No comments:

Post a Comment